CLEVELAND, — Manuvis Corporation, a leader in innovative, event-driven, real-time enterprise manufacturing intelligence application software, announced the added Energy Management functionality to the FactoryMRI(R) SaaS offering. This functionality adds the capabilities to monitor energy usage on an individual machine basis as well as capturing overall energy usage. It also provides actionable information and metrics to management. [Read more…]
Archives for September 2009
FactoryMRI® now available as a service from Manuvis.
Manuvis is leading the way in addressing the need for a service based Manufacturing Intelligence solution. FactoryMRI® is now available as a service, hosted by Manuvis with minimal set up required at your facility. Now you can implement a web based Manufacturing Intelligence system without the burden of buying software. Some key advantages of this model include:
- Start with as few as 1 machine.
- No long term commitment. This allows you to truly prove the return on investment without a major investment.
- Adjust your operating cost with your production. As you grow production or reduce capacity you can add or delete monitoring stations.
- No IT support required at your facility.
For a personal test drive of FactoryMRI® and to get more information call Manuvis at 440.354.2517.
Manuvis believes software systems should begin paying for themselves immediately. That’s what our customers expect and exactly what we have delivered to them. Here is what our customers are saying: “FactoryMRI® allows us to improve our ability to service customers, and it helps our organization perform at a more profitable and efficient level”. (David Barna, CFO, Premier Manufacturing Corporation)
FactoryMRI can send any event messages to various communcation destinations. Along with the sending emails and pages, FactoryMRI can send event messages to many other popular communcation mediums. Instant messaging destinations such as Jabber, MSM, AOL, etc can receive messages from FactoryMRI. If your users need to get messages via Twitter, FactoryMRI can send its messages as tweets to any Twitter account. Your employees can receive actionable information in the way they are used to communcating. New communications options are available as technology changes.
For Example, Your production Machine #A12 is scheduled for setup in 15 minutes. The Setup Team, and Maintenance Manager are all notified via email. The Plant Manager gets a tweet on his IPhone via Twitter.
FactoryMRI can communicate via many PLC communication protocols. If your production machinery collects data you need to have monitored alongside the FactoryMRI data, FactoryMRI can retrieve that information as well.
- Allen-Bradley PLC-5 via Ethernet
- Allen-Bradley SLC 500 series PLCs via Ethernet
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 5000 via Ethernet using CIP over EtherNet/IP
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix and FlexLogix series via Ethernet using CIP
- Wago 750-842 PLC via Ethernet with optional unsolicited UDP support
- Siemens Step5 via INAT Echolink over Ethernet
- Siemens Step7 300- and 400-series CPUs via Ethernet
- AEG Modicon Quantum PLC via Ethernet
- Siemens Step5 via AS511 serial protocol
- Any other protocol via OPC