Manuvis is a powerful quality assurance and process improvement solution that helps improve quality performance within your company. Our FactoryMRI® solution provides actionable insight into the processes and the related variability factors that have direct impact on costs, profits, and overall results.
Your quality data required for internal and external reporting must be timely and accurate. If data is collected and entered into spreadsheets or other disconnected sources it is inherently prone to both delays and human error. Manuvis replaces these delays and chances for human error by collecting data directly from a machine or process, improving the data’s integrity. Data cannot be manipulated in any way since after it is captured it is stored within our Historian database. From that point data may be transformed into charts, reports, or exported for further analysis.
Devices ranging from weigh scales to complex laser micrometers easily communicate with our FactoryMRI solution. If you have a dedicated Quality Management System (QMS) or an ERP module where quality data resides, Manuvis is able to store and retrieve this data as well. Job-related quality data is persistently stored in FactoryMRI ‘s Historian database along with job details, lot tracking, machine state, and any other user-defined data you require. Therefore, your data is always timely and, above all, inherently accurate.
You are able to establish and modify key product attributes, determine frequency for measurement readings, alert operators when readings are required (if not automated), capture readings from computerized inspection equipment, and record the measurements. As new machines or processes are brought on-line or relocated, simply update their master records and within minutes data is being captured directly and accurately.
Other key benefits include:
- Identify non-conformance conditions and respond to real-time quality data.
- Deliver immediate access to metrics that allow you to determine how, when and what problems actually occurred.
- Control chart attribute or continuous data to uncover out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Utilize Pareto charts to determine and resolve root causes for non-conformance conditions.
- Export data into spreadsheet or statistical software for additional testing such as designs of experiment (DOE), for example.