You are the CEO, the leader of your manufacturing company, and it’s top manager. Perhaps you are the company’s owner. You are responsible for growing your company and maintaining its profitability. Manuvis has helped customers realize 20+% profit improvements year over year as a result of our solutions. Let us show you how your company can achieve similar results.
Relying upon “common people to do uncommon things,” as noted author Peter F. Drucker stated, implies simple, but repeatable and robust processes are necessary. But how can we expect average people to follow, manage, and be successful with existing processes that are wasteful or even broken? What if you could see when, where, what, and how your manufacturing processes are failing and then make the necessary course corrections? Your team would be able to make the required changes to improve your company’s profitability. Manuvis makes this possible.
Manuvis eliminates manual data collection saving your company money, increasing data accuracy, improving decision-making processes, improving your manufacturing efficiency, and increasing customer satisfaction. These competitive advantages are enabled by Manuvis and will result in greater profits for your company.
Managing by exception makes you and your team more productive and fosters proactive behaviors. Manuvis’ powerful, simple-to-use event notification manager alerts anyone who needs to know when user-defined exceptions arise. Manuvis is capable of accessing key corporate data through connecting with other business software as part of its exception rules.
For example, your key customer’s new product is being produced for the first time today – and future business is dependent upon it being made on time and to the correct specifications. The correct specifications that reside in ERP or on an engineering CAD system, for example, could be made available right there at the machine or assembly operation. Manuvis’ event notifications can be quickly established and sent immediately to key people if any out of tolerance conditions threaten its delay or quality integrity.
Manuvis’ ability to communicate with almost every software product leverages the investments in these tools as well. ERP software in particular becomes more efficient and so will the people depending upon it because Manuvis ensures its data is more timely and accurate.
If your company acquires another firm or if your company becomes acquired, Manuvis does NOT change, it is simply “re-connected” with the new ERP software or business system. This flexibility offers superior value and further leverages your company’s investment.
Manuvis produces value continually. Manuvis enables you and your management team to understand exactly what resources are producing and where processes are failing. Here are some key benefits our FactoryMRI® solution provides:
- Implement or improve your measurement systems. If a process can be measured, it can be controlled. Performance metrics may be difficult for your company to sustain due to a lack of resources. Manuvis resolves this issue through its user-defined dashboards, scorecards, and interactive analytics.
- As your processes are measured they will improve. Your employees will begin to acquire and internalize a passion for controlling costs because they will be able to see results. Their processes will become simpler and repeatable.
- Our Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing specialists will work alongside your people and improve the related processes. We will ensure training of your team and that procedures are thoroughly written.
- Improve your management information. Identify problems early enough to be able to correct them. Manuvis’ powerful dashboards and their drill-down capabilities enable anyone with access to view resource status from the summary to the detail levels, instantaneously.
- Accurate information will improve planning and scheduling. Materials allocated for customer orders will be certain and actual—not over-promised!
- Costs of overtime, scrap, and other wasteful practices will be significantly reduced due to improved resource visibility and utilization.
- Build stronger customer relationships through improved communication. Customer service representatives will be able to answer manufacturing status inquiries as they speak with customers. Delivery performance will improve because your enterprise is more organized, more connected between departments, and information integrity is in place.