FactoryMRI is a Comprehensive yet easy-to-use tool for manufacturing executives and managers. Rather than a rear-view of your enterprise (as with an ERP system), FactoryMRI® gives you a real-time view of your entire enterprise. FactoryMRI® is the first and only manufacturing intelligence solution that collects human asset and machine data directly from production equipment, real-time, in a web-based, globally accessible system.
- The Factory of the Future (FoF) begins with collecting data directly from production equipment and FactoryMRI® is your gateway to the transformation to the FoF
- Persistently monitor and view, in near real-time, the status of EVERY job running on ANY piece of equipment
- FactoryMRI® can communicate directly to a wide variety of networked PLCs and digital data interface equipment – data collection can begin within minutes of defining what registers to poll and at what frequency
- FactoryMRI® can read/record digital and analog data stored in your networked PLCs
- Identify & eliminate waste and inaccuracies related to operators filling-out forms or scanning bar codes, and let them focus on making quality products
- FactoryMRI® can also monitor indirect labor hours and tasks such as general laborers assigned to empty or move containers, for example
- FactoryMRI® can collect labor and non machine recorded data from any type of networked human interface devices including touchscreens, smart phones, tablets, etc.
- Using standard adapters, interface with your existing quality or lab information software to report job progress, capture/report labor, and back-flush/consume materials in real-time
- Be notified automatically, via email, tweets, cellular, pager, or multiple technologies, when jobs are running behind or ahead of schedule or if a setup is imminent
- Archive historical data, recording EXACT conditions such as temperatures, pressures, weights, speeds, etc., for ANY job
- Automatically track and report machine efficiency, uptime/downtime, and other KPI’s such as OEE, in near real-time—-eliminating delays and manual re-entry of data
- Drill-down views of an entire plant or an off-shore manufacturer to a specific filling line, from anywhere on the globe, securely through a web browser
- Our FactoryMRI® product is also multi-lingual, based upon the operator’s ID
Above all, FactoryMRI® is a complete Virtual Machine installed Application – software is not installed on company computers.
To get a quote on a system for your organization Contact Us today!